By electing to subscribe you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
1. Sale of any subscription plan is considered final; there is no refund policy offered. If you were to have an issue with our services, please contact us right away so we can talk it through and devise an appropriate response—we strive to be accountable and fair.
2. When subscribing to any plan, you are committing to an automated recurring payment of said plan. Therefore, you must manually cancel your subscription ahead of your plan's due date to avoid paying for an additional amount of time. There is no proration.
3. If you wish to alter your plan, you must cancel the initial plan and then subscribe to the other (i.e., if you are a monthly subscriber and wish to become an annual subscriber, you must cancel the monthly and subscribe to the annual plan).
4. If you are not being an upstanding member of the community, CO has the authority and right to remove you at any time and cancel your subscription. Examples include: disrespecting others, attempting to scam others, disseminating ideas/info/charts that are intended for private members only, sharing passwords, etc.
5. Any trade taken is entirely your responsibility—this is in no way investment advice nor an alert service. You should not enter a trade unless you have developed a plan. The idea of this service is to provide information, education, and ideas to help you sharpen your trading toolkit for when you one day outgrow the community.
6. Please allow for a reasonable amount of time between your payment of service and acceptance into our private community on Twitter. To help expedite this, please submit your Twitter handle at the bottom of the "Subscribe" section with the email you used to subscribe. You can also follow and send a direct message to @OptionsCharting on Twitter with a photo/screenshot of your PayPal receipt.